Explanation - about this blog
Get more information about my overall CSDB project.
- Start by following the links under "Contents" in the sidebar to the left:
- Summary: Enos's summary is linked to transcripts, abstracts, and sometimes images of sources; information about other family members is included.
- Research Log: A chronological list of sources checked for this project, and links to the notes.
- The date on most of the posts is the date that the research was done. In many cases, the research was posted after the fact, so the date was entered retroactively.
- If you would like to be notified about updates, then you can subscribe to this blog by clicking on the Feed button: If you don't already use a feed reader service, or have feed reader software, I recommend NewsGator's free online service ... you'll be led through an easy registration process. (Other feed readers also provide this capability, many of them free. See Dick Eastman's list, link below.)
- For more information about blogs and news readers:
- Blogger Help : What is a blog?
- Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter: Blogs Explained (specifically written for a genealogical audience)
- Blogger Help : What is a site feed?
- Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter: RSS (blog) News Readers (lists many options)